1.10.2008


Happy New Year!
Welcome back to class! I hope all of you have had a good rest and ready to finish this semester with some interesting ideas and discussions.I apologize for not being able to have 2 presentations (from Mongolia and Germany) about table manners last class. My computer actually burned up! I had to buy a new one over the vacation. So, let's have the presentations on January 7th.After the presentations, we will have a small discussion about Men and Women issues, then presentations by Brazil and Phillippines.This week's homework is to read an article from the Japan Times and give your opinion. http://search.japantimes.co.jp/member/member.html?ek20060110ks.htmDo you agree or disagree with the author (who is Japanese). Please explain why in your blog.

Yes, I agree with that. Sometimes, women tend to get many things from men too much. The most is accessories such as necklaces and rings. Also, telling thier feelings to men is very important for women. For, example, some of my friends say "I want you to careful about your appearance" or another girl always says "Give me an e-mails!! I wanna know where you are now" like that. thta is the very girl isnt that? If i were a man, I would be annoyed. that is painful for me.

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.